Thursday 20 October 2011

What I have been doing....

I have been uncharacteristically quiet, posting very little.

Well I can tell you a little now

For the past 2 years I have been working on a documentary for TV

I produced the programme with a really outstanding team.

It took us to 8 countries and the long process of post production begins.

I can't say too much more here but I will be saying a little more at 'Canon Pro Solutions' next week where I will be presenting for Apple.

Why Canon Pro solutions? Well we shot the documentary on a pair of Canon XF305's one of which I rented from the Flash Centre, the other I own.

It is a cracking camera and if you are shooting something which could be broadcast it shoots in full 1080P HD at 50Mbs, the magic threshold for BBC HD broadcast.

Needless to say I will be blogging extensively about the project in the future


No comments: