Tuesday 10 August 2010

Drew Gardner Workshop - Steenokkerzeel, Belgium - 4,5 September 2010

When I was over in Belgium earlier this year I was very impressed by the turnout at a one day photographic workshop held by Servix 


I got chatting to a friend of David Hobby's, a certain Bert Stephani who in addition to running a very cool blog, is a pretty handy photographer too

So after a bit of banter it came to pass that we are running a two day workshop in Belgium on the 4th/5th September

The aim is to share my knowledge of Lighting and the industry and get to grips with some big lighting on location, in the forest.....sounds familiar? well I do hope so, just a chance to join me, it should be a great deal of fun








8 comments:

SteveH said...

Seeing as how you will be working with Bert Stephani, you might at least spell his name correctly! Right, Droo? ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey SteveH


Thank you for pointing that out to me! Corrected it thanks to you.

I suppose this is what you get when you blog while moving house and being responsible for child care

Cheers


Drew

Sara said...

hey is this workshop free? or how much does it cost? me and a friend might be interested! thanks!

Sara said...

ah nevermind my previous comment! I guess I was too lazy to read!!

Hexitex said...

Book now doesn't work, what is the price, arrangements, etc?

thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Hexitex

Sorry if it is a little confusing

It is all there if you click on '4th/5th September' highlighted in orange

However the details are as follows

Workshop Details: Date: Saturday 4 - Sunday 5 September 2010
Time: 09h00 - 18h00
Venue: Steenokkerzeel, Belgium
(about 15km from Brussels and 5km from Brussels Airport)
Cost: 560 EUR (incl VAT) (Lunch and drinks included)

If you have any issues please email me direct at drew@drew.it


Cheers

Drew

Unknown said...

Great news!!
This workshop is organized by Manfrotto School of Xcellence, is true?
I followed some webinar very interesting and helpful!!

Unknown said...

Hi Joshua

Thank you very much for your comment


Just to be clear this workshop is not organised by Manfrotto, but by Bert and I

Having said that we will be using a TON of Manfrotto gear as I'm a tutor and contributor to the School of Excellence

It would be great to see you there

Cheers

Drew